Everyone is welcome at Santa Rosa Community Health Centers, even if you do not have medical insurance or cannot afford to pay.
We accept the following insurance coverage:
- Medi-Cal/PartnershipHealth Plan
- County Medical Services Program (CMSP)/Path2Health
- Healthy Families
- Gateway/Child Health & Disability Prevention (CHDP)
- FamilyPACT (reproductive health services)
No insurance? Not a problem. If you are uninsured, we offer a sliding fee scale for office visits starting at $25 for medical visits and $10 for mental health services. The exact fee is calculated based on your family size and monthly income. You may also be eligible for reduced or no fees for lab and pharmacy services.
We are committed to serving our patients and can arrange payment plans that meet your financial needs. You can also receive reduced rates on needed lab work and x-rays based on income qualifications.
Even if you do not qualify for our low-cost fees, you can receive a 20% discount if you pay at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
If you need help applying for public insurance such as Medi-Cal, Healthy Families, or CMSP, you can call 707-547-2222 for an appointment with our Certified Application Assistant.
We also provide services under:
- Cancer Detection Program (CD) for women over 40 with no other coverage who need a breast or cervical screening
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program (BCCTP): You may sign up for treatment of breast and cervical cancer
If you have questions regarding your insurance or our sliding-scale payment plan, please contact us at 707-547-2222. No one is ever turned away from care at the Santa Rosa Community Health Centers due to lack of insurance or inability to pay.