Make a lasting difference in our community’s health today!
There are many ways you can support Santa Rosa Community Health Centers. Here are a few ideas:
- Write on our Facebook page why you support SRCHC. “Like” us while you’re there!
- Talk to three friends about why you support SRCHC. It might seem simplistic, but those three friends may know someone who needs our services!
- Invite us to speak at your service club, church, or other organizational meeting before the end of the year.
- Encourage uninsured friends and colleagues to establish care with us BEFORE they get sick.
- Attend a tour at one of our sites. Our next Community Health in Action tour is Wednesday, February 1, from 12:15 – 1:15 pm.
- Click here to join our e-mail list so that we can keep you up to date on what’s happening at SRCHC.
- Make a personally meaningful contribution to Santa Rosa Community Health Centers. Click here to make a secure online donation.
For help with any of the above or to suggest other ideas, please contact:
Laurie Lynn Hogan, Donor Relations and Communications Manager