Older Adult and Senior Care
We provide accessible, affordable, high quality health care for seniors in our community, many of whom are receiving Medicare benefits. Regular primary and preventive care is increasingly important for older adults to maintain health and support an optimal quality of life. Our providers are sensitive to the unique needs of our community members as they age, and we provide ongoing care with patience and compassion.
Our Services Include:
• A personal relationship with a primary care provider and a team of other health care professionals.
• Comprehensive primary care, including:
• Preventive care and education
• Guidance for healthy aging
• Fall prevention
• Disease prevention
• Chronic pain management
• End of life care
• Nursing advice and support
We offer the following on-site specialty clinics:
• Integrative medicine
• Diabetes education
Other specialty services are referred to outside community organizations and medical practices with whom we have partnerships to ensure medical care remains accessible and affordable for our patients. When hospital care is needed, our patients can choose which local hospital to use.
Locations Where Senior Services Are Provided:
• Southwest Community Health Center at Lombardi Court (Note: Care at this site is limited to residents of Roseland and downtown Santa Rosa only.)
Please note: Not all specialty clinics are available at all sites.
How to Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, call:
• Vista Family Health Center:707-303-3600, ext. 551.
• Southwest Community Health Centerat Lombardi Court:English 707-303-3198, Spanish 707-303-3195. Note: Care limited to residents of Roseland anddowntown Santa Rosa only.
• Brookwood Health Center: 707-583-8700,walk-in care and appointments are both available.
Insurance and Fees:
Everyone is welcome at Santa Rosa Community Health Centers, even if you are uninsured or can’t afford to pay.
We accept Medi-Cal, Medicare, Medicare supplements, and CMSP, and we offer low-cost fees if you are uninsured.
Individuals needing help to access Medicare benefits can contact Senior Advocacy Service at 707-526-4108 or 1-800-434-4022.
Families or individuals needing help to apply for other public insurance programs can call the following numbers for an appointment with a Certified Application Assistant:
• Vista Family Health Center: Annette Avila-Rowland, 707-303-3600, ext. 504.
• Southwest Community Health Centerat Lombardi Court: Jessica Medrano, 547-2222 ext. 106
• Brookwood Health Center:Yuliana Acevedo, 707-583-8700, ext. 331.
Uninsured? Not a problem. If you are uninsured, we offer a sliding fee scale for office visits. The exact fee is calculated based on your family size and monthly income.
For more information on insurance and fees, please click here.