We are part of the HIV Healthcare Network, and our HIV services include comprehensive, primary HIV care and supportive services to people living with HIV/AIDS in Sonoma County.
Our services include:
- HIV primary care and specialty consultation
- Medical case management
- Clinical pharmacy support
- Medication adherence support
- Psychiatric assessment and monitoring
- Medical nutritional therapy and nutrition education
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) enrollment
- Health education and risk reduction counseling
- Support groups
Newly diagnosed HIV+ patients, call 707-583-8816 for the HIV Healthcare Network Outreach Worker
Location Where HIV Services are Provided:
Vista Family Health Center
3569 Round Barn Circle
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
For a list of our HIV services providers, please click here.
Insurance and Fees:
Everyone is welcome at Santa Rosa Community Health Centers, even if you are uninsured or cannot afford to pay.
We accept Medi-Cal, Medicare, CMSP, Healthy Families, FamilyPACT, Gateway/CHDP, and offer low-cost fees if you are uninsured. Families needing help to apply for low-income insurance can call 707-303-3600 for an appointment with our Certified Application Assistant.
No medical insurance? Not a problem. If you are uninsured, we offer a sliding-fee scale for office visits; the exact fee is calculated based on your family size and monthly income.
For more information on insurance and fees, please click here.